Fabricating foam, as opposed to molding, it is a great way to get started. Fabricated foams typically cost more than molded foam, but the tooling (or dies) usually cost 1/10th of what custom molded foam tooling does. Typical applications are:
- Medium to low volume projects.
- New products where the item being packaged might change soon (requiring a different pack).
- Programs that just don't have the budget to support hard tooling right now.
- Testing programs still under development.
- Some companies just like fabricated foams!
On the left as you can see we have a LOT of fabricating options. Look through them and/or contact us for help, or, get in touch with us for help deciding which way to go (fabricated or molded - or both…).
For specific help with fabrication, email David P. by clicking his name or call 817-623-0034.
Do you need more general help? Just choose: email us, call us or find us (after following any of these links just click the "back" button on your browser to return here).